Monday, May 11, 2015

Flames of war Vietnam battle !

The other day . My friend and I played some flames of war veitnam . Love the setting and always enjoy playing it . I used an American infantry company vs his NVA infantry company . I deployed in the center for this " ambush mission " and had to take two objectives . Quickly I was surrounded and attacked . I constantly moved my forces aggressively trying to break through . No matter what the NVA stayed dug in and held there own . I assaulted in with a armored cav squadron of three Sheridan tanks and 113s . Horrible mistake RPGs began shooting everywhere destroying the whole squad to my horror . Then my advance continued to slowed down as two enemy companies just showered me with rifle and RPGs . A platoon of t54 showed up two my rear , lucky a cobra helichopter kept them busy . In the end I lost to a determined enemy . Great game and worth trying out for any one that's a fan of flames of war and interested in the period . Next up I'm working on terrain and minatures for the Nam brown water navy supplement coming out . Every one till next time , stay safe and happy gaming !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment