Saturday, March 14, 2015

Pax east 2015 after action report !

Just got back from pax east 2015 . Like the year had a blast . My god friend and I just went up for Sunday . To see all what we could see . In the morning I wore my boarder lands 2 zero suit and headed in . So much great stuff to see . Some of the high lights for me . Blizzards over watch booth , wow that game looks great . The production value so high and action packed . Got to play some world of warships . Looking great . State of decay the zombie survial game looks good as well . Smite looked interesting too . On the smaller side a warhammer 40k moba was under devolve ebt looking good . So many great looking indie games as well . Watched the halo 5 tournement . 343 did a great job running it and was a spectacle to watch . On the table top side I picked up a game that caught my eye , Mobile Frame zero . A table top mech game all played with lego mechs that you build . Looked like a heap of fun so I picked it up . Finally got a copy of cards against humanity . Also picked up two expansions to my favorite party game at the moment the resiteance . After all said and done , well worth it ! Hopefully next year I'll be able to get a three day pass before it all sells out . Getting tickets to these cons are such a pain nowadays . Also we ran into Alex from the totally rad show ! So frigging cool to meet and see him . A pure genuine guy , who told us he has some new stuff in the works such as podcast and etc . Till next time every be good

No comments:

Post a Comment