Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Adeptus_Mechanicus vs tyranid battle report

The other day was able to play a great game of 40k using my tyrannids vs my friends Adeptus_Mechanicus army . It was the first time id ever seen them in action . The army is super elite and puts out a ton of damaging fire power at long ranges . The mission we rolled up was the relic . I moved up the center under withering weapon fire . He really put a hurt on my army . Thanks to lots of monsterous creatures and great dice rolling I was able to keep the fight up . Game went for the full random 7 turns finally pulling off a victory with line breaker , first blood and capturing the relic . By no means was the Adeptus_Mechanicus any easy army to fight . Very impressed with them . Till next time enjoy the pics










No comments:

Post a Comment