Friday, March 21, 2014

Projects , projects!

Last night caught up on some building and painting . When I get home after work I put the kids to bed and hang out with the wife as she wactha her tv shows . While she watches tv I cram as much hobby as I can in . So what was on the table for last night ? .. Here we go . I'm still working through putting my spartan scenics scifi buildings and corriders together . Almost done and a pleasure to build . Taking my time doing a few structures a night . Soon I'll be priming and painting them for games of 40k and other scifi games . I bought them to use in space hulk and for the up coming aliens vs predator kick starter I invested in . Can't wait ! Also I broke out the air brush and put the camo on my bolt action tiger tank for my Germans and painted up an German heavy walker for dust . Had some air brush problems but worked through it . Then I primed some 28mm Americans for bolt action , and then flocked some civil war artillery for my  union and confederate armies . All in a days work . Then an hour of Titanfall on the xbox one . Then off to bed ! Not bad . 







No comments:

Post a Comment